We collect different types of information about you:
- Business Information: Business Information includes information regarding businesses that use or otherwise access the Services (“Customers”). Business Information may also include information about your customers (i.e., businesses that have a commercial relationship or otherwise transact with Customers) if collected in connection with such Customer’s use or access to the Services. Business Information includes, but is not limited to (i) business name, address, email, and telephone number, (ii) company structure, (iii) industry type, (iv) incorporation date, (v) annual revenue, (vi) bank account information (e.g., average bank balance, bank statements, credit card statements), (vii) marketplace account information (e.g., transactions on PayPal, Shopify, Amazon), (viii) payment information (e.g., payment history, merchant category code, payment card number), (ix) business social network data (e.g., likes, posts, followers), (x) accounting information (e.g., QuickBooks), (x) vendor usage information (e.g., Mail Chimp), (xi) information regarding our transactions and experiences with the business, and (xiii) beneficial ownership information.
- · User Information: User Information includes information about the owners, principals, and business representatives, such as name, job title, the user name(s), mailing address, email address, primary telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and credit scoring. Also, if you make payments through the Services, we may also collect information about your customers, such as payments or invoicing information, so we can provide the Services.
- · General Information: General Information includes technical information such as information regarding your use of and interactions with the Sites. This General Information includes, but is not limited to, information about (i) your Internet connection, (ii) the equipment you use to access the Sites and usage details, (iii) your operating system, browser version and internet protocol (IP) address, (iv) your mobile device type, your device’s unique identifier, and your mobile network information, and (v) web pages, content, communications, or advertisements that you view or otherwise interact with, and (vi) referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and information that you search for using the Services.
How We Collect Your Information:
- Information Provided by You: We collect any information you provide when you use the Services. For example, we collect User Information and Business Information from you when you (i) register an account on the Sites, (ii) fill out forms or fields on the Sites, or (iii) complete an application for a product or service available through the Services. We also collect any information you may submit through communications with us by email, mail, text, telephone, facsimile or other means.
- Information Received from Third Parties: In the course of providing the Services, we may also collect additional Business Information or User Information from third parties, including, but not limited to: financial institutions, referral partners, identity verification services, card networks, vendors, mailing list providers, consumer reporting agencies, commercial credit bureaus and associations, fraud prevention agencies, and publicly available sources. We may combine this information with information we already have about you.
Use of Information:
- Communications: We may communicate with you using the information collected (i) for customer service, (ii) to provide you with updates or information relating to the Services, or (iii) to conduct surveys and collect feedback about the Services.
- we will obtain your prior opt-in
- Compliance with Law and Our Own Obligations: We may use the information we collect, to the extent permitted or required under applicable laws (i) to enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights, including intellectual property infringement, (ii) to detect and protect against potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud and unauthorized access, (iii) in response to lawful requests for information or legal process, (iv) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim, and (v) to comply with our contractual obligations, our policies, industry standards, and applicable laws.
- Other Purposes: We may use the information we collect for other purposes for which we provide notice to you at the time of collection or for which we obtain your consent.
- Aggregate Data: We may process your information in an anonymized or aggregated form for purposes other than described above.
We may share Business Information, User Information, and General Information as follows:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may share your information with and amongst our affiliates and subsidiaries for any of the purposes described in the Use of Information section above.
- Service Providers: We may engage service providers to assist us in providing Services. These service providers may provide services such as fraud prevention, cloud computing, cybersecurity, identity verification, credit checks, collections, and payment processing. We may share any information we receive with such parties as is necessary for the provision of the Services.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures: We may disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and card association rules, (ii) comply with regulatory investigations, enforcement requests, and legal process, such as subpoenas, court orders, and bankruptcy notices, (iii) respond to your requests or resolve disputes or inquiries, (iv) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, confidentiality, security or technical issues, (v) respond to regulatory authorities jurisdiction over us for examinations, compliance, or other purposes, (vi) respond to requests from financial institution partners or third-party auditors, and (vii) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety, or the security or integrity of our Services.
- Business Partners: We may disclose information about you with business partners, including our financial institution partners, in connection with jointly offered products and services, as well as products and services offered by these partners and made available through the Services or which we believe may be of interest to you or your business. These business partners are generally subject to contractual obligations entered into with us restricting how they may use this information.
- Corporate Changes and Transactions: We may disclose your information in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale or transfer of some or all of our stock and/or assets; equity or debt financings, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Information: We may sell, license or distribute information in anonymized or aggregated form so that the information does not identify a specific user, without restriction, including, but not limited to, for producing data analytics and reports for business partners or other maies.
- Other Purpose: To fulfill the purpose for which you provide such information to us or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us.
If you are a user of our applications, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device even when you are not logged in. We may use push notifications to send you notifications related to the Services and various triggers based on your selections.
If you are a registered user of the Services, you may review or modify certain Business Information and User Information we have collected about you by logging into your account for the Services and updating your profile. This section of the Site is password protected to better safeguard your information. If you would like to change any other information that you cannot independently correct, you may submit a request for such updates by contacting us. Under certain circumstances we may not be able to fulfill your request, such as if it restricts our ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations or legal process, we cannot verify your identity, or it involves disproportionate cost or effort. In such instances, we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation of our decision.
Security of Information:
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Your information is securely sent to us with at least 128 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and us so that any sensitive information you provide can be securely transmitted. Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
You are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your banking credentials and account information. We are not responsible for protecting any information we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
This Site and products or services available through this Site are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly solicit or market online to children under the age of 18. If we knowingly receive a child’s personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete it from our system. Contact us at the address or phone number in the Contact Us section if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 18.
If you choose to participate in a referral service program to tell a business about the Services, we will ask you for the business’s name and email address. Depending on the Services used, we will send the referred business an email either directly or on behalf of our business or financial institution partners, inviting the business to use the Services. We store information about the business for the purpose of sending an email and tracking the success of the referral program. We may send additional emails to the business directly or on behalf of our business or financial institution partners, unless the business opts out of receiving such emails. Businesses that you refer may contact us to request that we remove their information from our database.
Transfers to Other Countries: