We may share Business Information, User Information, and General Information as follows:
• Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may share your information with and amongst our affiliates and subsidiaries for purposes as described in privacy and policy section.
• Service Providers: We may engage service providers to assist us in providing Services. These service providers may provide services such as fraud prevention, cloud computing, cybersecurity, identity verification, credit checks, collections, and payment processing. We may share any information we receive with such parties as is necessary for the provision of the Services.
• As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures: We may disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and card association rules, (ii) comply with regulatory investigations, enforcement requests, and legal process, such as subpoenas, court orders, and bankruptcy notices, (iii) respond to your requests or resolve disputes or inquiries, (iv) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, confidentiality, security or technical issues, (v) respond to regulatory authorities jurisdiction over us for examinations, compliance, or other purposes, (vi) respond to requests from bank partners or third-party auditors, and (vii) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety, or the security or integrity of our Services.
• Business Partners: We may disclose information about you with business partners, including our bank partners, in connection with jointly offered products and services, as well as products and services offered by these partners and made available through the Services or which we believe may be of interest to you or your business. These business partners are generally subject to contractual obligations entered into with us restricting how they may use this information.
• Corporate Changes and Transactions: We may disclose your information in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale or transfer of some or all of our stock and/or assets; equity or debt financings, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
• Aggregated or Anonymized Information: We may sell, license or distribute information in anonymized or aggregated form so that the information does not identify a specific user, without restriction, including, but not limited to, for producing data analytics and reports for business partners or other third parties.
• Consent: We may disclose your information to any third party with your consent. For example, we may disclose information at your direction, as described at the time you agree to share, or when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your information.
• Other Purpose: To fulfill the purpose for which you provide such information to us or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us.